Founder and Clinic Director Medical and Wellness Center of NJ
Dr. Larry Goldfarb is the founder and driving force behind the Medical and Wellness Center of NJ, a premier state-of-the-art rehabilitation center that specializes in the treatment of sports therapy, chronic pain resolution and nutrition. Having more than 37 years of industry experience, Dr. Goldfarb is seen among his peers as the leader for his innovative and steadfast approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and incorporating natural medicine into his treatment process.
Dr. Goldfarb received a B.S. from Monmouth University and went on to complete his Chiropractic studies at the New York Chiropractic College where he graduated with high honors. He was inducted into the Phi Chi Omega honor society. He was also honored with an induction into “Who’s Who Among Students in America’s Universities and Colleges”. He received a post graduate degree as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician in 1985. From 1992-2000, Dr. Goldfarb participated in several prestigious studies.
He was the primary researcher for several high-profile studies including: the effects of Low Level Laser Therapy on pain and soft tissue trauma for the Food and Drug Administration; biomechanical motion analysis system to evaluate work related and athletic performance injuries with the Ariel Life System Research; and studying the effects of the Lasermedics 830nm Infrared Laser on soft tissue injuries and pain alongside Dr. Garry Sherman.
With a focus on empowering chronic pain suffers with knowledge, Dr. Goldfarb and his team conveniently administer MRIs and X-Rays in-house and review the findings with each patient. Whether it’s through physical therapy, spinal decompression, acupuncture, nutrition, or internal medicine, the Doctors and Therapists at the Medical and Wellness Center of New Jersey are committed to eliminating acute and chronic pain with their vast amount of experience, caring and expertise. Their unique programs are designed and administered by clinicians that have over 75 years of practice experience.
He has completed 15 marathons and various other events and has vast personal knowledge on dealing with athletes and their specific injuries. When he’s not helping people recover from chronic pain, you can find Dr. Goldfarb enjoying the outdoors playing golf, hiking with his wife and dog and spending quality time with his family.
- 2010 – Present Managing Partner of Spine & Osteoarthritis Center of NJ
- 2003 – Present President of NJ Spine Institute
- 1998 – 2003 Director, the Alternative Wellness Center
- 1993 – 1998 Director, The Winning Team, (multi-disciplinary sports practice)
- 1989 – 1993 Madison Family Chiropractic Center (single practitioner)
- 2003 – 2005 Pan American Institute of Natural Medicine
Nevis, West Indies
Degree: DOCTOR OF NATURAL MEDICINE (DNM)
- 1974 – 1978 New York Chiropractic College
Old Westbury, NY
Degree: DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC (DC)
– Dean’s List
– National Honor Society
– Who’s Who among Students in American Colleges and Universities
– President’s Award for Achievement in Academic Excellence
– Diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1984 – 1985 New York Chiropractic College
Old Westbury, NY
Degree: CERTIFIED CHIROPRACTIC SPORTS PHYSICIAN (CCSP)
- 1968 – 1972 Monmouth University
West Long Branch, NJ
Degree: BACHELOR OF SCIENCE